Monday 24 September 2012



What is an oil Furnace?


Switches oil to heat
Used in colder climate climate
It has burners in addition to heat exchangers
It has blowers

-It works:
• Oil is driven into the furnace from storage tank
• Oil is crooked into mist
• Air helps it to burn up efficiently
• The flame heats the air in heat exchanger
• Air is combusted through chimney
• Filter removes the dust

-CAMBRIDGE HEATING AND COOLING

Contact us at: 416 892 4875

Visit: www.camheating.com

Email:info@camheating.com

3 comments:

  1. Its a nice blog posted by you. I was seeking for this type of blog that have a fresh and interesting content. Air Duct Cleaning Doral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I would really like to get some duct cleaning in Toronto, Ontario. I just moved in, but the last owners didn't get the pipes cleaned. I'm allergic to dust to its very important that I get these taken care of.

    Duct Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the motorcycle needs to be switches oil every month and I do agree with the oil funrnace as well. It will serve as a cleaning step with your furnace. Also, been following some mere steps that could help me with. http://waterdamagerestorationdallastexas.com/tag/paintless-dent-repair-arlington-tx/

    ReplyDelete